We can help you love your smile with options that can be tailored to meet your goals and budget.
There are many reasons people are unhappy with their smile, including:
- Crooked teeth
- Misshapen teeth
- Severely discolored or stained teeth
- Teeth that are too small or large
- Unwanted or uneven spaces between teeth
- Worn or chipped teeth
Our solutions include:
- Whitening—it is important for you to understand the causes of staining or discoloration to ensure the whitening treatment you choose produces the best results. We can brighten your smile with treatments range from custom trays used overnight in the comfort of your home to in-office treatments that produce immediate results.
- Porcelain Veneers—these are thin shells made of tooth-colored ceramics that are custom made in a professional dental lab and then applied to the front side of your teeth. Unlike with dental bonding, a small amount of your tooth enamel will need to be removed in order to accommodate the shell. Your teeth will be prepared by lightly buffing and shaping the surface enamel to accommodate the thickness of the veneer. A mold or impression of your teeth will be taken, and your dentist will help you select the right shade or color to match your natural tooth color.
- Invisalign—A clear tray, which serves as alternative to traditional braces and can straighten teeth and correct minor bite issues.