Warson Woods Family Dentistry offers a perfect solution to obtain straight teeth—Invisalign® clear braces. They are sometimes referred to as “adult braces” since most adults do not want metal-and-wire braces. Instead, our patients opt for practically invisible braces that deliver amazing results.
Do you have crooked or uneven teeth that you want straightened, but you are not interested in traditional orthodontic braces? Many patients desire a teeth-straightening solution simply because of the beautiful results it offers.
We don’t blame them— who doesn’t want straighter teeth to increase their confidence and self-esteem?
Invisalign safely and effectively corrects crooked, misaligned teeth. Dr. Ives will use high-tech 3D computer imaging technology to create your treatment plan. This plan enables us to show you a digital before and after image of your smile before the treatment begins!
After the treatment plan is designed, lab technicians will create a series of customized aligners. These aligners are made from a medical-grade polymer (plastic), which is safe and durable.
Your customized aligners are typically worn for a period of 6 months to 2 years, depending on the severity of your case. Throughout this time, you change your aligners on a bi-weekly basis.
Each aligner is designed to slightly reposition your teeth gradually to create the smile you deserve. In fact, with each week that passes, you will notice your teeth getting straighter and straighter!
Our patients love Invisalign clear braces for several reasons, including:
- Quick, easy, and stress-free steps to get started!
- Requires few follow-up appointments— we recommend an in-office appointment with us every six weeks to monitor your progress.
- Removes easily so you can tend to your regular activities (eating, brushing, flossing).
- Appeals to more age groups due its near-invisible appearance when you wear your trays— it is an appealing solution for adults who do not want traditional metal orthodontic braces.
- Produces incredible results that will always have you smiling!
Moreover, Invisalign trumps traditional metal-and-wire braces by:
- Eradicating the painful and uncomfortable consequences of wearing traditional braces (i.e. mouth blisters, difficulty eating).
- Eliminating the constant need to change rubber bands like you do with traditional braces.
- Removing the need to sacrifice certain foods when using Invisalign; for example, with traditional braces, it is recommended to avoid eating peanuts, popcorn and many other hard foods or snacks.
If you are wondering whether or not Invisalign is the right solution for you, call us today.